The KingQuad 750AXi is not just a new ATV, it’s a KingQuad ATV.
Suzuki, the inventor of the 4-wheel ATV, has created the world’s best sports-utility quad with bold styling plus more capability and reliability than ever before. The legacy of the iconic KingQuad remains fresh and exciting, and is ready for you to join its history. Each model is easy to ride on any terrain with the capabilities that only a KingQuad possesses.
- Bold, angular styling, and a relaxed riding position
- Generous towing capacity, fully independent suspension, and easy to ride on any terrain
- Torque-rich, EFI-fed engine, and Quadmatic™ transmission with effective engine braking
- Fender- and handlebar-mounted headlights, LED tail light plus full LCD instrument panel
- Wide range of accessories lets you set up your KingQuad for any mission
- The powerful, 722cc, DOHC, single-cylinder, liquid-cooled, four-stroke engine is tuned to deliver stout low- to mid-range torque as well as impressive peak power.
- The engine’s high-capacity oil pump delivers a strong flow of cooling oil to the piston oil jet system to help increase engine durability.
- The cylinder and head are canted forward for a low center of gravity, resulting in reduced engine height and lower seat height. High-mount air intake avoids water and debris.
- The four-valve cylinder head has large 36mm intake valves and straight ports for superb cylinder charging efficiency. A sportbike-derived chain-and-gear camshaft drive system creates a compact cylinder head.
- A lightweight aluminum cylinder uses SCEM (Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material) coating for excellent heat transfer and ring sealing, resulting in superb combustion chamber efficiency.
- The engine also features dual balancer shafts for smooth operation.
- Advanced Suzuki Fuel Injection provides superb throttle response and fuel efficiency while delivering power consistently across the full rev-range. It also improves engine starting in all conditions.
- The KingQuad easily achieves US emissions compliance, including California models that conform to the state’s stringent evaporative emissions standard (eligible for green sticker registration).
- High-capacity aluminum radiator with large diameter, thermostatically-controlled cooling fan provides stable engine operating temperature.
- The Quadmatic™ CVT-type automatic transmission provides versatility and convenience with a fender-mounted gate-type shifter for high/low range selection. Its advanced engine-braking system minimizes free-wheeling with the throttle off and helps control the vehicle during steep descents.
- Carefully selected CVT spring and weight calibration provides smooth and strong acceleration from stops and matches the engine’s performance to the chassis’ high towing capacity.
- The CVT tuning provides controlled engine braking to boost rider confidence and comfort during downhill riding.
- A compact torque-sensing limited-slip front differential offers potent traction plus light steering. A differential-lock system provides serious 4WD traction.
- Handlebar-mounted push-button controls permit easy selection between 2WD, 4WD, and differential-lock 4WD. An override button on the left handlebar can be used to override the normal speed limiter when getting out of mud.
- To increase rider comfort, make the ATV easier to ride on any terrain, and increase towing capacity, the KingQuad’s frame has thick-wall tubes and reinforced brackets in key areas.
- The base steering characteristics are tuned to an “under-steer” condition for low effort and tighter turning in tight conditions. This permits higher, more comfortable handlebars to be used.
- The bold, angular bodywork features high-clearance fenders that offer great protection for the rider from flying debris. The body panels were designed to simplify maintenance needs, such as oil level checks and fuel and air filter service.
- Independent double A-arm front suspension (6.7 inches of wheel travel) includes large diameter, gas-charged shock absorbers with five-way spring preload adjustment.
- Fully independent, A-arm/I-beam rear suspension with 7.7 inches of wheel travel includes large diameter, gas-charged shock absorbers with five-way spring preload adjustment.
- A large diameter rear diameter rear stabilizer bar with more compliant bushings helps control body movement while reducing shocks to the rider.
- The dual hydraulic front disc brakes combine high-friction brake pad material, fluid lines, and a lever ratio to provide optimal braking performance.
- The sealed, multi-plate rear brake system’s foot brake lever ratio provides great rider control. The rear brake’s clutch-type design means high durability, reduced unsprung weight, and low maintenance.
- High traction 25-inch Carlisle tires are mounted on strong steel wheels with a durable, powder-coated matte-black finish.
- Suzuki's plush T-shaped seat delivers rider mobility during spirited or difficult terrain riding.
- Polyethylene skid plates provide protection with minimal resistance over rocks and rough terrain. Durable plastic guards protect the front and rear half shafts.
- The new 35-watt handlebar-mounted headlight illuminates the trail in the direction you are steering the ATV. Dual 35-watt headlights (with high and low settings) are part of the KingQuad's distinctive bodywork.
- The low-draw and bright LED tail light helps make the ATV visible in dark conditions while conserving power.
- A receiver-type trailer hitch mount makes it easy to select the type of equipment you want to move with the KingQuad’s generous towing capacity (up to 1322 pounds).
- Winch-ready mounts and wire conduit make winch installation simple.
- The multi-function instrument panel has improved appearance and visibility and provides service reminders based on running time or mileage. The instrumentation includes LCD readouts for speedometer, odometer, twin trip meter, hour meter, clock, fuel level, driving range, and drive mode. There are LED indicators for high, low, neutral, reverse, 2WD/4WD, and differential-locked 4WD and LED cautions for fuel injection and engine temperature.
- High-output, three-phase charging system feeds an 18-amp maintenance-free battery for abundant power for easy starting and accessory use. A sealed 12V accessory outlet is standard.
- The large 4.6 gallon (17.5 L) fuel tank is positioned for a low center of gravity. It includes a vacuum-operated petcock and a ratchet-style filler cap (which prevents overtightening so it can be easily unscrewed for refilling).
- A large 4.0-liter storage compartment is centrally located to the rear of the ATV adjacent to the existing 4.0-liter left-side compartment providing generous cargo capacity. The 2.8-liter water-resistant front storage compartment includes an easy access screw-on cap.