2021 Kubota RTV-X1120 Worksite Orange
A step up in power, comfort, convenience and style – with a rugged 24.8HP Kubota D1105 3-cylinder diesel engine, exclusive Variable Hydro Transmission (VHT-X), blue-tinted halogen headlights and more. Plus a two year / 1,000 hour warranty. Available in Orange or Realtree AP Camo.
Features may include:
- Front & Rear Independent Suspension
- Regardless of the terrain or load, independent suspension on all four wheels ensures a truly exceptional ride. Kubota’s Extra Duty IRS (Independent Rear Suspension) technology also sets a new standard for durability.
- Height-Adjustable Front & Rear Suspension
- Whether you’ve got a heavy load or no load at all, 5 position adjustments for the front and rear suspension height will ensure the proper vehicle height for a smooth ride and optimum drivability.
- 10.4” Inch Ground Clearance
- The new X-series raises the bar on ground clearance – to a full 10.4” with 8” of suspension travel – letting you glide over the bumps rather than through them.
- CV Joint Protectors & Skid Plates
- Obstacles on the trail? CV joint protectors and heavy-duty skid plates will protect the most critical parts of the engine and transmission.
- Limited-Slip Front Differential
- True 4WD drive with a limited-slip front differential and a locking rear differential help reduce wheel spin to a minimum, giving you greater control and a smoother ride on rough or muddy terrain.
- You’ll feel more secure, especially when traveling down long inclines, knowing that dynamic braking is providing additional braking power and greater driving control.
- 1,300 lbs. towing capacity – standard front and rear two-inch hitch receivers at the front and back
- Up to 15.2 cubic feet of cargo – heavy-duty steel cargo box can carry up to a half-ton (1,102 lbs.) of tools, firewood, gear, supplies... whatever you need to haul from here to there and back again
- Tie-down hooks in four corners of cargo box
- Hydraulic dumping cargo box
- Half doors help keep out the dirt, brush and other external objects while letting you enter and exit with ease
- Alloy wheels – Machine-polished alloy wheels* with clear coating to stay bright and shiny
- *Realtree AP Camo model features black alloy wheels with polished outer surfaces.
- Sculpted, blue tinted headlights – Bright and far-reaching halogen headlights with adjustable optical axis provide plenty of light for driving in dim-light conditions
- Ergonomically designed 60:40 split-bench seats (with adjustable driver’s side on Worksite models)
- Hydraulic power steering eliminates steering wheel kickback increasing operator comfort
- Tilt-adjustable steering wheel
- Digital meter cluster to keep you informed of all critical driving conditions, including speed, hours and miles traveled, as well as an overheat alarm
- ROPS for your safety – ROPS meet SAE J2194, OSHA 1928 and ANSI B71.9 standards
- Easily accessible dash-mounted parking brake
- Glove box and under-seat storage compartments